SPiKO Wooden Bluetooth Speaker
SPiKO is a hand crafted bluetooth speaker made by Magno Design in the Javanese village of Kandangan. Each speaker is unique as each grain of the wood is unique. Made from East Indian Rosewood for it’s pure sound enhancing qualities. This type of wood is often used to make musical instruments including flutes and guitars and combined with high quality speakers and air woofers makes it a listening pleasure.
- Bluetooth® Speaker
- Hand crafted from sustainably sourced wood
- Built in rechargeable battery. (6-8 hours of wireless playtime when fully charged)
- Dimensions: 23cm L x 7.5cm W x 9.5 cm H, Weight: 900g
- Stereo: two 3 watt speakers and two Air Woofers
- Connectivity for non-bluetooth devices via Auxiliary port
- Packaged in an elegant box
- 1 Year warranty.
$249.95 Inc. GST
Out of stock